Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Just a little shopping!



I went with the intention of just window shopping but that wa never going to happen was it?!? I don't know who I was trying to fool! The thing is I don't actually need a single thing but in my head I cant justify browsing the shops and not actually getting anything even if it is just a little ole nail polish. So this was me being good......

First purchase was this bag from Dorothy Perkins, I couldn't resist it and I do actually have a gap for a tan bag!........ that's what I'm telling myself anyway!




Then I popped into Primark for tights and came out with a blouse .......as you do.......


Blouse £10.00




Lastly I went to Boots to get some hand cream for my Mum and I accidentally acquired these little cuties :)



I was drawn to the "24 hour hold", I got them in the shades Brun Dadaiste and Rose Fauviste. I will let you know how I get on with these.

I also picked up this as it was 3 for 2 on all Bourjois



I got it in the shade Taupe top, I think I may invest in a few of the other colours as the swatch a did on my hand when I bought it was tough to get off and I do struggle with eyeliner staying on with having hooded eyes.


Lastly I bought a Gel polish in Navy (Blue Lagoon), I have just the slot for this colour in my collection and I've heard quite good things about there Gel range




The only other thing I have bought recently were these brown boots from  F & F, I couldn't resist as they were reduce, since then they have been reduced yet again to £15.00




That's the end of my shopping for a while, I've got my eye on a few homey bits I want and also I have a lot of occasions coming up over the next few weeks starting with my youngest sons 21st...............Oh how they grow up SO quickly!!!!










6 comments:

  1. Good grief you did well. Particularly love the bag Gail x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, me to, love tan bags they just go with everything xx

      Delete
  2. Window shopping Gail - what's that?! Can't wait to see what you think of the Bourjois Colourband - been eyeing (sorry) them up myself! Also need to try the 17 Gel Polish. And yes - can't believe how fast the kids are growing up - ridiculous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jenny I dnt know what I was thinking lol Im off window shopping again today :) I will do a review soon on the colorbands xx

      Delete
  3. I love the bag & blouse Gail! I'm terrible with make up & only tend to buy it when I need it! The eyeliner/shadow pens look great though! x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx