Wednesday, 18 March 2015

NOTD......Blue abstract



This was my first attempt at using my nail art stamping plates

NOTD......Blue abstract

It wasn't the best first attempt to be honest but I thought I would share it with you all. I got the plates from eBay some time ago but have never actually got round to using them. So I though as I had a bit of time on my hands I would give them a go. I definitely need a lot more practise!!!

These were the plates, they didn't cost a lot I think they were around £3/£4, they're are lots of different sizes/styles on eBay to choose from.



I hope I can to grips with them as I  just love some of the patterns



I also used this that I bought the other day


It is a base coat to use with glitter polish , it's supposed to make it easier to get the polish off, as we all know glitter polish is an absolute nightmare to remove!!! Cant wait to try it with glitter, fingers crossed it works.

Basically its PVA glue in a polish bottle but it only cost £2.99 and my aim is just to refill it with PVA when it runs out. I used it around my nail to make the clean up from stamping a lot easier and less messy. It worked brilliantly for this, they're was hardly any cleaning to do around the nail bed.


I will let you know how I get on with this as a base coat for glitter polish very soon








No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx