Wednesday, 29 April 2015

April monthly favourites


Not that many this month as it's been rather a hectic month for me with one thing or another


  1. My little poochie.....Liluu.......she hasn't been very well just lately as many of you know. Shes definitely give me a few grey hairs the past couples of weeks. Shes not quite herself yet but she is getting better all be it very slowly.
  2. Bourjois aqua laque in 02 Rose on the rocks, I'm slightly addicted to the Bourjois rouge editions ranges at the moment, I've just bought a couple more recently. Shopping post to follow soon....
  3. InstaNatural vitamin C moisturiser...... a newbie in my skincare regime. Full review here
  4. Maybeline colour tattoo in creamy beige, this has been my go to this month with all the rushing around I seem to have done lately. It's just so quick and easy to use.
  5. Hydraluron moisture jelly, I have been using this along side the moisturiser above, must be the weather as my skin has been so dreadful just lately. The more moisture the better :) you can see the review I did on this last month here
  6. Breville active blender another favourite go to this month, just merely because of the quickness of it and because they just taste so yummy.




5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dog but I'm glad she's getting better! I'm loving the Bourjois liquid lipsticks too! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your poochie gets better soon Gail---hate when they are sick!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she looks so sorry for herself Gail! I've just bought a couple of Bourjois Rouge Edition Lippies, loving them! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx