Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1 eyeshadow and liner review

I hope you had a wonderful long Easter holiday!!! I did, it all kicked off on Friday which was my birthday, the Hubby took me out for a lovely meal and the rest of the weekend I have spent with my wonderful family.........shame it's all over now though............anyway let's get on with the review.............



I got these little cuties a couple of weeks ago



I bought them in the shades Brun dadaiste and Rose fauviste
They claim to be 24 hour hold with no smudging, they also claim to be waterproof. I cannot comment on the 24 hour hold as I don't think I have ever wore make up for 24 hours solid, but staying power on a normal days wear was pretty good. I also cant comment on the waterproof bit, it would be amazing if they do as they would be perfect for holidays.
They did however last really well on my hooded eyelids where most eye shadow usually disappears very quickly or transfer to my upper eye. I would say these would be particularly fantastic for the over 40 and  because of there creaminess and staying power.




I've used these on there own and also as a base especially with my Urban decay palettes which as we all know that although very beautiful shades they don't have the greatest staying power. For me the Colorband are on a par with the Maybelline tattoo eyeshadows and very reasonavly priced at just £5.99

I'm ever so slightly obsessed with these at the moment (they were in my March monthly favourtites which you can see here) as they are just so fantastically quick and easy to apply.The fact that you have to sharpen these may deter some people but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.
I now have my eye on the rest of the collection, they are currently on offer, 3 for 2 at the moment so I may be purchasing a couple more today!
I do hope Bourjois extend the colour selection as I really love the formula.













4 comments:

  1. I love the sound of these Gail! Must get hold of one (or three!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great Jenny, I've just picked two more up........naughty naughty.......he .....he........xx

      Delete
  2. These look great! I do quite like a pencil as opposed to a powder sometimes, can give a veil of colour rather than a definite colour cant it. Love the lighter colour a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find pencils great escpecially when your in a rush xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx