Thursday, 23 April 2015

I'm still here ...........




Just a really quick post to let you all know I haven't fell off the earth. I have had a LOT going on the past two weeks and as many of you know from Twitter and Instagram that my little poochie has been very poorly this week. Its been a horrible week waiting to see what is wrong with her, fortunately we got the all clear regarding any tumours yesterday. They think she has inflammatory bowel disease as her protein and cholesterol levels are very very low that's why they admitted her immediately. She is now home, thankfully, I'm being nurse to her and pampering her (even more than before :) ) Its going to take time to get her levels back up again and a lot of trips to the vets.........thank god for pet insurance!!!

I am hoping to resume normal post very soon, hopefully next week but it all depends on how she goes really.













5 comments:

  1. That sounds stressful Gail. Glad you got the all clear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it has been awful Donna, glad she's on the mend now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Gail hope she feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny she is slowly on the mend now xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx