Wednesday, 1 April 2015

March monthly favourites





  1. My lovely Dorothy Perkins tan bag they also do this in a gorgeous blue colour!! Ive got my beady eye on that!!!
  2. Colab dry shampoo I prefer this SO much more to batiste, better scent and no residue
  3. OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk I bought this a couple of weeks ago as a replacement for my Dove leave in conditioner which I couldn't find anywhere.......does anyone know if they have stopped doing it? Actually I couldn't find any leave in conditioner at all....... So far I am loving this coconut oil, its so lightweight and leaves my hair feeling amazing. Ive even tried a tiny bit on the dog just before I blow dried her fur......it worked fantastic her fur was SO soft and so much easier to comb for many days afterwards.
  4. Clinique mini lip glosses, these have been great to just throw in my bag
  5. Bourjois colorband eyeshadow & liner I have been just loving these, I want all of the colours now!! I will do a review of these very soon
  6. Maybelline eraser concealer my new favourite concealer at the moment
  7. Seventeen gel colour I was quite impressed with the staying power of this polish to be honest especially as it's so cheap, its super glossy to!!!


That's what I have been loving this month.......What about you, what have been your favourites?





4 comments:

  1. The Co-Lab is on my list of (many) things to try Gail and the leave in conditioner looks great - love OGX products! Made me chuckle imagining you blow drying the pooch! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it Jenny its great stuff!!! Liluu loves having her hair blow dried lol she falls asleep :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have been looking into coconut oil for my hair, I might just give it a go! Abi :)
    http://www. myw0rldmyview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stuff is great you only need a touch xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx