- My lovely Dorothy Perkins tan bag they also do this in a gorgeous blue colour!! Ive got my beady eye on that!!!
- Colab dry shampoo I prefer this SO much more to batiste, better scent and no residue
- OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk I bought this a couple of weeks ago as a replacement for my Dove leave in conditioner which I couldn't find anywhere.......does anyone know if they have stopped doing it? Actually I couldn't find any leave in conditioner at all....... So far I am loving this coconut oil, its so lightweight and leaves my hair feeling amazing. Ive even tried a tiny bit on the dog just before I blow dried her fur......it worked fantastic her fur was SO soft and so much easier to comb for many days afterwards.
- Clinique mini lip glosses, these have been great to just throw in my bag
- Bourjois colorband eyeshadow & liner I have been just loving these, I want all of the colours now!! I will do a review of these very soon
- Maybelline eraser concealer my new favourite concealer at the moment
- Seventeen gel colour I was quite impressed with the staying power of this polish to be honest especially as it's so cheap, its super glossy to!!!
That's what I have been loving this month.......What about you, what have been your favourites?