Wednesday, 13 May 2015

OOTD....... Me & my florals






My outfit for today's errands which include taking the poochie to the groomers which she is desperate for from where the vets have clipped her fur from all the scans she's had recently. Speaking of vets, for any of you who have asked me about her recently, I got the news yesterday that her blood levels have finally breached the normal range level that they should be.........finally!!!!! So hopefully no more hiccups and things get back to normal.
Then whist Liluu is having her pamper day at the spa I'm off for lunch with my Mother before she jets off to Australia again.

Jacket..... BHS
Shirt.....Primark
Jeggings......Dorothy Perkins
Shoes.....Primark
Bag.....Dorothy Perkins



Hope you all enjoy your day whatever you are doing

Linking up with these lovely ladies: - Rachel the Hat, Lena B Actually,

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's good news. Love that bag, I was surprised to read it's from DP!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great bag at a great price too xx

      Delete
  2. Good news about pooch Gail! Ours has just had a good summer crop - he looks like a puppy again! You do florals so well - I can't seem to pull them off at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive had to go short this time because of her shaen bits! she looks like a lamb now lol xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx