Monday, 1 June 2015

Beauty Buys




I got all of these on 3 for 2 offer at Boots......Yep......yet more Bourjois!!!
Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Retro Summer mascara £7.99 what can I say! I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!
Bourjois Paris La Laque Nail polish £6.49 any new polishes catch my eye, I got the shade Chair et tendre a beautiful pale pink, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it does what it claims and give "full coverage in just one stroke" I find so many pale shades need at least three coats.
Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner £6.99 in Ultra black. I got this to take on holiday as I don't bother with much make up on holiday just a flick of liner, mascara and wash of lippie and I'm good to go.




I also picked this Barry-M quick dry nail polish £3.99 in the shade Full throttle, another one for my holiday.


I also picked these two up to try from Superdrug as they were both on offer
L'Oreal perfect elixir masque spray £3.47
L'Oreal EverPure Colour Care & Volume Shampoo £2.97


That's it for any more make up purchases until I go away in 4 weeks, saving my pennies for some Duty free and some lovely French skincare bargains.






2 comments:

  1. I resisted the Bourjois 3 for 2 in Boots the other day - don't know how that happened! I have the L'Oreal Elixir spray but not used it yet - it's been added to my stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet either, I will give it a go this weekend, lets hope it does what it claims to xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx