Wednesday, 3 June 2015

May monthly favourites





  1. BourjoisRougeEditionLipstick in Rose tweed
  2. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner in Up and brown, perfect everyday eyeliner
  3. Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse perfect for when you just don't have the time, which is what I haven't had much of just lately
  4. Penny Dreadful I have been rather obsessed with this just lately. I watched the first series pretty much back to back.
  5. OGX Nourishing Coconut Serum I adore this stuff I'm now on my second bottle!!
  6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque liquid lipstick in the shade 3 Brun'croyable. Yep its here again! I'm just totally in love with Bourjois lipsticks/laques at the moment. They will probably be featured in quite a few of my monthly favourites


 What have you been loving this month?



4 comments:

  1. You do love your Bourjois don't you Gail? A girl after my own heart! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Jenny I think I have an addiction!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Some lovely picks Gail! I love Bourjois make up too! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my fave high street brans at the minute xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx