Thursday, 25 June 2015

Off on my Holibobs tomorrow.....



Just purchased a couple of items for my Holiday tomorrow



Firstly! yet more Bourjois......I didn't actually need any but as many of you know I just cant resist a bit of Bourjois


Bourjois Lip Crayon £7.99 I got the shade Sweet macchiato, I love these as just a throw on colour.
Bourjois Aqua Blush £8.99 I thought I would give this a try as it claims to be 12 hour. Shade Berry Nice
Bourjois 123 CC Eye Cream Colour Correction £7.99 I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now

They were on offer 3 for 3 in Boots also I got this free



I also picked up these couple of throw away staples for around the pool



All from Primark apart from the book (obviously) they only cost a couple of pounds each




Then a few things from Dorothy Perkins







I actually got these a couple of weeks ago and I have actually forgotten how much they were....... I just know I got them when they were all on offer


I just want to apologize for the sporadic posts of late, I have had a rather hectic couple of weeks due to my Hubby being in and out of hospital, he is on the mend now luckily and we are very much looking forward to our Holiday. It is very much overdue :)

I may upload the odd post whilst away depending on the internet connection but if not you can keep up with me on Instagram or Twitter 


See you all in two weeks.............









No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx