Monday, 27 July 2015

Almost completely Bourjois



I thought as I have been buying so many Bourjois products just lately I would attempt to do a full Bourjois face







Well it was almost a complete face apart from the concealer and eyebrows! Here is what I used:-


For the face


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Bourjois Aqua Blush  in berry nice


For the eyes............



Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1 Eyeshadow Liner in rose fauviste and brun dadaiste. Although I really don't know why I bother wearing eye shadow as you cant see it!!!



Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Retro Summer mascara
Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner in ultra black, fantastic eye liner.



For the lips...........


Bourjois Paris ColorBoost Lip Crayon in sweet machiatto, my new favourite colour at the moment.



Sorry couldn't resist .......he.........he.........he........



Linking up with these lovely ladies:- BonBon Rose GirlsBless Her Heart Y'all,



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog thru a linkup party. It's always great to see another 40+ blogger. Nice post. Nicole from http://www.highlatitudestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole, thank you your very kind.
      Thanks for dropping by xx

      Delete
  2. You skin looks amazing Gail! I love Bourjois make up too! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx