Monday, 20 July 2015

Neon Holiday


I'm well and truly back from Holiday now........unfortunately!! wish I was still there..... the weather was phenomenal!!!!!

Whilst there we had such a wonderful day out in Bordeaux, it is somewhere I've always wanted to go and so very glad I did! such beautiful buildings.


This gorgeous neon pink cardigan * was the deciding factor on my outfit for the day. I am very much a cardigan person.




Its from the South Coast bright collection from Fat Face, it such a fantastic colour and also very light and pretty. Perfect for summer evenings.



Such pretty pointelle detailing.



I'm not usually a neon fan as I just don't think they suit me and should probably leave it to the younger generation.



How wrong was I!!!!!



Although I must say it is not quite as neon as I thought it was going to be, to me its bordering on a bright coral rather than pink. All that aside it is still a gorgeous little addition to my wardrobe.






I also wore this dress from Dorothy Perkins (old) and the cardy didn't stay on for very long as it was a VERY hot day!!!!



For footwear I wore these fabulous sandals * also from Fat face which will go with just about go with everything.


 I will get a LOT of wear out of these sandals.



So as for neons...........I will certainly think twice in the future about giving them a go




If you fancy a touch of neon in your wardrobe check out the South Coast Brights collection from Fat Face





12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your cardigan!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Darcy, it is such a pretty colour xx

      Delete
  3. I used to live in Bordeaux and these pictures are making me so nostalgic! Such a cute sight-seeing outfit, too! Thanks for linking up for Create28!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your so lucky Whitney it was such a beautiful place xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, the sandals are so comfy to xx

      Delete
  5. Loving the detail on that cardigan. And you are right the neon is very wearable in this case. Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx