Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Teeny weeny beauty haul




A couple of beauty items I have picked up on my recent travels




I picked this as it was on offer in Superdrug. I have yet to try it though as my skin is playing up so much at the moment its driving me potty. As many of you know who read my post I suffer with eczema, only a little mind nothing as bad as my poor eldest son who suffers chronically through out the summer months. Anyway I have had this patch of it on my face now since my last FOTD post and I just cant seem to shift it. This is why this post is going up and not a scheduled FOTD post, hopefully it will clear up for next week!!
Enough rambling........I will let you know how the Nip + Fab preforms when it try it





Barry M Speedy Nail Polish, shade Need For Speed
Cant resist my nail polishes! no shopping trips complete without one!





Lastly I thought I would give this a try as Boots were out of the Botanics toner I usually use.




Well that's it! told you it was a teeny weeny one......he......he.....










2 comments:

  1. You always manage to sneak a nail polish in there Gail! Look forward to hearing about the Nip + Fab - hope the eczema clears up! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx