Monday, 7 September 2015

August Monthly favourites







  1. Stereophonics new single "I wana get lost with you" My favourite band by far, love this song we have just booked tickets to go and see them yet again in December......cant wait!!!!
  2. No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter £9.95 recent buy but so far have used it pretty much everyday
  3. Dorothy Perkins leggings I just love the colour of these leggings they are supposed to be "rose" but they are slightly more coral to my eye
  4. Barry M Nail polish in need for speed, this has been my go to polish this month mainly for the speed aspect, I will have to purchase a few more shades I think.
  5. The Strain TV series, rather weird and gory but slightly addictive
  6. Rimmel moisture renew lipstick £6.49  my new favourite lipstick I just love the formula on these. I have my eye on a few more shades to add to my collection :)
  7. Tesco stripe top £10.00  I have pretty much wore this to death this month (and probably last month!) It is so super comfy

Rather late but that's my favourites for last month






No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx