Monday, 14 September 2015

FOTD....... Autumn berry





This has been my make up for this weekend, really simple eyes and a bolder lip. This what I used.....




For face:-


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer not sure what shade as its completely worn off
Chanel Vitalumiere  my shade is 20 Clair
CC Eye Cream Correction  in light beige
Benefit Porefessional  this just lasts for absolutely ages




For cheeks: -



No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter 
Bourjois Aqua Blush  in berry nice
Sleek contour palette in light





For eyes:-



L'Oreal mega manga mascarra in black, I'm am obsessed with this mascara at the moment, not my usual style of brush but its just working wonders with my none existent eyelashes!!


Bourjois clubbing eyeliner in atomic black




For lips:-



Maybeline lip liner in velvet beige
Bourjois Rouge edition lipstick in Violine Strass






I really need to try and sort out my lighting when photographing FOTDs as my eyeshadow never actually shows up. I know I have very hooded eyes but trust me it is on there I don't wear loads as I don't want to draw that much attention to my eyes as I really do not like them, but it would be nice to see some of the shadow on the photos. Has anyone got any tips or advice???









2 comments:

  1. FOTDs are a nightmare to photograh Gail but the lighting looks fine to me and you look lovely! I struggle with a darker lip but this looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny I struggle also to get the right shade I have had a lot of disasters in the past xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx