Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Recent buys




Just a couple of things this week


NYX Butter gloss £7.00
I'm a NYX virgin! I'm so late on the bandwagon I know but I just wanted to see if they are worth all the hype that surrounds them. I got the shades Angel food cake and Praline







No7 Match Made Moisture Drench Lipstick  in Soft Cherry, this was my free choice from the "match made" range. We all love a good freebie!






Barry M Sunset Nail Paint Top Coat £4.99 I've been meaning to try this for a while the only thing is I haven't actually bought any of the polishes that are supposed to go with it. Has anyone tried it with any other polishes? or does it actually need that specific polish?
















2 comments:

  1. Not tried the topcoat Gail but I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it and the NYX lip butters! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be trying the topcoat this weekend and testing it out on my first week back to work xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx