Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Shopping fix




I slipped off my "no buying" wagon again last week. I have had a LOT of personal stuff going on just lately (hence the irregularity in my usual blog postings, I do apologise, yet again for this). This little shopping fix gave me a that little boost that I so desperately needed to pick me up, I know this must sound really pathetic to some but it helps me.......stupid I know!!!

Anyways here is what I purchased



Rimmel moisture renew lipstick £6.49
I got the shades 180 Vintage pink and 220 Heather shimmer

At the moment buy one get one half price in Boots









With both above purchases I received this free




Who doesn't love a freebie....... he......he ......



A couple of cheap items from Superdrug



Rimmel lip liner £2.99 in the shade 4 Indian pink





MUA Lip Liner £1.00 in the shade Caramel Nougat





Makeup Revolution Palette Essential Mattes £4.00

I don't think I've tried anything from MUA or Makeup Revolution before so will let you know how I get on with these



Lastly a couple of accessories


TK Maxx Precision beauty Powder brush £4.99



TK Maxx Danielle eyelash curlers £4.99





Eco Tools Correcting Concealer Brush £4.99


That was it for my "cheer myself up" shopping...........How do you cheer yourself up?













2 comments:

  1. I have been the same with my blog posts Gail but sometimes life takes over doesn't it? Love your buys- I have the MUA matte palette and it's really good with a decent eyelid primer - I'm impressed - be interested to know how you get on with the Make-Up Rev palette and that MUA lip liner! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try my best to do a quick review soon Jenny xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx