Monday, 19 October 2015

FOTD.......NYX Angel food cake

FOTD









For face:-



Rimmel wake me up foundation in True nude
Maybelline eraser concealer 
Benefit erase paste in medium



For cheeks: -



MUA Mosaic blusher English rose
Sleek contour palette  in light
No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter


For eyes:-



Makeup Revolution Palette Essential mattes 
Anastasia dip brow in soft brown
Maybelline Big Eyes Liner in beige/black


For lips:-



NYX Butter gloss in Angel food cake
MUA Lip Liner  in Caramel Nougat






I have literally worn this NYX lip gloss every day!!! I just adore the shade, I cant wait for the the NYX liquid suede range to come in to Boots, I will definitely be purchasing a few of them!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx