Monday, 5 October 2015

Just Life.............





I have very much been neglecting my blog the past couple of weeks, I do apologise, sorry guys.

As many of you know who follow me on Instagram I started a new job a couple of weeks ago. I have gone back to my Floristry roots and gone back to working in an actual florist shop. I'm absolutely LOVING it even though I do feel rather rusty, hopefully it wont take me to long to get back into the swing of things. Its so wonderful to be back in a shop creating floral delights, the staff are just amazing and have made me feel SO welcome......... I just LOVE it.......... I'm a very happy bunny.....he......he........

Also besides my job I look after my Granddaughters the other days I don't work, as my Daughter has started a new career as a teaching assistant for college student who struggle academically. So I'm back to school runs which has been a little bit of a shock to the system after SO many years.

I usually try to post around three times a week on my blog but I have been struggling with this so I may have to re-think how often I post. The days I work can vary so I'm going to have to try and get ahead of myself and schedule as many posts as I can. I do admire all of you who work full-time and post regularly to your blogs I really don't know how you do it!!!! Have you got any tips?

So in these earlier days of me trying to get some sort of routine together all I ask is that if you could just bear with me and my very irregular posts. I just need to get my butt organised







No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx