Friday, 30 October 2015

October monthly favourites










  1. Si by Giorgio Armani...... I'm in love with this perfume at the moment, its very me and very floral.
  2. Flowers/Work........ As many of you already know I've gone back to work in a florist shop, hence why my blog has taken a bit of a back burner of late. Its been quite busy in the shop and no doubt will be getting a heck more busier with the run up to Christmas now but I'm absolutely loving it!!
  3. Peaky Blinders....... I know I'm way behind on this but we have just started watching the first series and are thoroughly enjoying it apart from the few dodgy Brummie accents.
  4. NYX lip glosses...... yet again another monthly favourite
  5. No7 Radiance Highlighter ....... same as above, yet another repeat monthly favourite

Not many new favourites this month as I haven't done much shopping this month I've been to busy earning money instead of actually spending it which is a very rare thing for me......he......he....... shopping trip hopefully very soon!!






2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of the perfume Gail and the No7 Highlighter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give a sniff next time your passing through a perfume counter Jenny its just delish xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx