Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Whoops!! more shopping!!



Yep....... more shopping!! Few things I have picked up last week.




Loved the pattern on this. I have my eye on quite a few other skirts in New Look at the moment. Will definitely be popping back to pick up a few more!!




I picked these couple of things up whilst popping into Asda



George Jumper £14.00 You can never have to may jumpers!!





George top £8.00 great value





George skirt £14.00 cute little suede effect skirt, great for everyday. I will get a lot of wear out of this!!






4 comments:

  1. Love what your buying Gail, need to pop to Asda for that skirt!
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie, you should its an absolute bargain!!! xx

      Delete
  2. You're worse than me Gail!! ;) The New Look skirt is lovely and so are those Asda buys - I'm not so near an Asda but must make an effort and pop in to take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Jenny, I don't very often get in there either but was impressed with what I got xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx