Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



8pm and I have just walked through the door but I had write this very quick post to say I am still here!!!............just :) and to also let you all know that my posts that have been "non existent" of late due to working overtime will now resume after Christmas. As of this week I am working everyday up until Christmas day and literally do not have a single minute to spare. Roll on January I have really missed all you guys and reading all your wonderful blog posts, feel like I've fell of the world a little! if that makes any sense to anyone

I will try to post the occasional tweet and instagram post but that will be pretty much it until 5pm Christmas eve when I can put my feet up for a few days apart from Christmas dinner of course!!!

So as this may be my last chance! I would like to say to all my wonderful fellow blogger/readers/blogging friends.......... I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and I will be back soon..........promise x




P.S..... If you don't already follow me on Twitter and Instagram you can follow me on the links above, would love to see you all there 



xxx Merry Christmas All xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx