Wednesday, 2 December 2015

November monthly favourites









  1. Work, Yep I said work!!! I have really enjoyed work this month looking forward to December even more holly wreaths and all :)
  2. Holiday, not quite a November fave as such as I haven't actually been there yet ......ha....ha..... but I have just booked my holiday and I am VERY excited, definitely a highlight from the month for me........sad I know :)
  3. The Following, we have just started season 1 and I'm hooked, I love Kevin Bacon
  4. Giorgio Armani Si this has been my go to daytime perfume, such a pretty feminine scent
  5. New look skirt I bought this last month and have it rather a lot!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx