Monday, 11 January 2016

I'm Back..........shoppping


Its been a while my friends!!! But its my new year resolution to keep up with my blogging as I have been a very bad blogger! I have missed it SO much the past couple of months
So what better way to start than a little skincare haul :)

These have been collected over the past couple of weeks

This is my most recent buy as I desperately need a cleanser and as my skin has been playing up SO much the past couple of months I though it best to stick to what has been working best for me


Liz Earle gift setThis was a bargain reduced to £14.66 in Boots, I was well chuffed



I got this Nivea to try instead of the Garnier micellar water that has been irritating me lately. It was on offer too at £1.99

I have been contemplating trying the Olay range for sometime now and as this was on offer in my local Supermarket I thought I would give it a whirl


Olay Regenerist Serum Fragrance Free , so far so good, I quite like this and it didn't irritate my skin at all which spurred me on to try my next two purchases







Not exactly skincare but Im sure you wont mind
LOreal Perfect Elixir Masque Spray  the best thing I've found for my hair in years, it leaves it absolutely silky soft! it works wonders on the dogs hair too ......he .....he......


I will let you know how I get on with the Olay over the next couple of weeks with a review or two




Its good to be back :)











2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back Gail! I have been the same with blogging - just not been able to find the time or energy but I have missed it! Brilliant Liz Earle bargain there - never tried the Nivea micellar but I'm loving the Bioderma micellar atm. Also a fan of the L'Oreal Masque Spray (featured it in my 2015 favourites) but never used it on the dog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny.I am struggling with finding the time but am determined to try my best xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx