Monday, 11 April 2016

Collective haul


Well Hello........... Remember me :)

Its been rather a while, I am trying my hardest to get back on the blogging band wagon........Promise

So I thought I would pop a quick shopping post in for you all whilst I have five mins, as my Daughter, as we speak (I think/hoping/fingers crossed) is in the first stages of labour. Hopefully sometime very soon I will be able to cuddle my first Grandson........... I am very excited!!!!



So back to the post, here are a few little things I have picked up recently on my travels



I'm rather liking this palette, great for travelling






Love the colour, quite drying on the lips thought which I find is quite common with Matte lip products. Great colour though






Great matte lip product, not drying like the Maybelline one above







I haven't actually tried this yet.......fingers crossed it doesn't irritate my eyes







My fave make up brushes, another to add to my collection






My go to mascara at the moment








I much prefer this SO much more to the Bourjois version, it whips even the most stubborn of polish off!!







I got these to try as they were on on offer




Well that's it for now........ I'm on standby now waiting and hoping for a phone call to go to the hospital to see my little man being born..............will keep you all posted on my Instagram of the outcome. Hopefully its not a false alarm....................










2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how exciting. Hope you get lots of cuddles very very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna x it happened last night :) I got my cuddles :) feeling a little shattered now but nothing compared to how my daughter will be feeling xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx